Monday 10 September 2018

GLAMEGO SEPTEMBER 2018



“If we may make a suggestion, Glamego if you really need to send ‘repeat products’ please do give us an option to choose from a range of products so that we may pick and choose the product we’d like another tube/jar of.” This is from our post reviewing the August GlamEgo Box and what do you know!

This month, we got to choose products of our choice. All the products were ones sent in the previous subscription boxes. We also got to pick our choice of box and I chose the one with the “baby animals”.

Product 1 choices – range of Bella Voste Lipsticks, Bella Voste Lip Contour kit, Manna Kaddar Glo Illuminator, Bio Bloom Face Oil.
Product 2 choices – Votre night cream, Nature’s Co red wine gel, Elenblu mascara.
Product 3 choices – Mcaffeine face packs, Vedic line facial kit, Kronokare face spray, hair spray, Bio Bloom body mist.
Product 4 choices – Blossom Kochhar face scrub/ face wash
Product 5 choices – Bella voste nail polishes

Please note that different products keep getting added to the list of choices.

The products that I chose for this month:

v MCAFFEINE CHOCO CAFFEINE GLOW FACE PACK (for oily skin)


SAMPLE SIZED PRODUCT (25 gms)
PRICE – Rs. 359/-
We received this in our February, 2018 box. Bob has also reviewed the product in our post on Mcaffeine products. I haven’t used this product yet but I chose this as Bob used it and liked it. The product smells of cold coffee with chocolate drizzle :p. The face mask is clay based and contains Argan oil and Vitamin E.

v BIO BLOOM FACE OIL


FULL SIZED PRODUCT (15 ml)
PRICE – Rs. 1499/-
We received this in our January, 2018 box. was planning on purchasing a few essential oils and concocting my own mix for my face and then I saw this product and promptly chose it. I an almost done with my previous bottle and would definitely recommend this product. I have extremely oily skin and this face oil hasn’t caused any breakouts for me.

v VĂ”TRE NIGHT CREME  

SAMPLE SIZED PRODUCT (30 gms)
PRICE – Rs. 1200/- for 30 gms
We received this in the May, 2018 box and this is the night cream that I am currently using. I apply this cream after the serum and before the Bio Bloom face oil and unlike a few other night creams, it doesn’t make your skin oily or feel heavy on your face.

v BLOSSOM KOCHHAR AROMA MAGIC COFFEE BEAN SCRUB


SAMPLE SIZED PRODUCT (20 ml)
We received this is in our June, 2018 box. I have enough face washes to last me a year and then also the Cetaphil face wash that just never seems to get over (!!!) So I opted for the face scrub. The product claims to revive, fight ageing and impart glow.

v BELLA VOSTE NAIL POLISH


SHADE – PERFECT PICK (13)
This is the only product I’m not pleased with and it’s my fault L . I had earlier chosen a maroon shade and after a few days I realised that I hadn’t booked the products from my personal account *eye roll*. So I had to choose products all over again. I had initially chosen the Manna Kaddar glo illuminator but that was out of stock and the Bio Bloom face oil was added to the list of choices. The shade of nail polish I had picked was out of stock and this was the only one available. The colour is very similar to the metallic nail polishes that I already have. :(

Whilst, we’ve enjoyed getting to pick products from earlier boxes and stock up our “resources”, I am hoping that GlamEgo sends us new / fresh products/brands that we haven’t received earlier. Some beauty tools perhaps. *fingers crossed*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...