Tuesday 13 February 2018

GLAMEGO - FEBRUARY 2018



The February Glamego box screams – “Valentine’s Day!!!” I was looking for a “sign” this month and there it was – right in front of my eyes – “I saw the sign!”

Here’s what we have in this month’s Glamego box.


I found the description ๐Ÿ‘† list to be over the top and the grammar had me rolling my eyes๐Ÿ‘€




Nelf HD Hydrating Primer: This month we had the option of choosing one of the following: Perfume/Lipstick/Lip gloss/CC cream/Primer. I chose the primer because I haven’t used a primer thus far. After having checked online I picked this product as it is one that I don’t already have and also because of all the hype about the brand and positive reviews of the product.








Kronokare’s  Pollu-stop face: I have used face mist before and for the longest time I was under the impression that the mist was to be sprayed only after having used a face mask. I’m looking forward to using this, considering the fact that this year will require me to travel to all the highly polluted States of our country. This product couldn’t have come at a better time.




The Nature’s Co. Saffron Radiance Face cream: I love Nature’s Co. products. I first used their Vanilla face cream over two years ago and its only flaw was that ALL Nature’s Co products come in square edged bottles. That is their signature packaging. So you can’t “squeeze” out the leftover product and nor can you physically wipe the insides of the bottle clean. Have I mentioned that they come in bottles? Because you can’t even cut it open to use the leftover product. To pay over INR 1000 and have so much product go to waste is this brands ONLY drawback. Thankfully though, since these products are being made available in deluxe size, exclusively for Glamego boxes they come in tiny round pet jars.
This cream has a very mild smell and is perfect for summer which is just around the corner.
Side note: For those who have sensitive skin and don’t like heavy products try Nature’s Co. if you can splurge or use Olay which is my regular go-to moisturiser.




M{caffeine} Choco Caffeine Glow Face pack: This face mask smells EXACTLY as delicious as it sounds! I picked the one for oily skin. This is a clay based mask with argan oil and vitamin –e. 


This is a product I’ve never tried before and all the products I have used from this brand were all thanks to the Glamego box which previously had the Shower gel (which I thoroughly enjoyed and will definitely be repurchasing) and neem face wash.

I love all the products in the box as I got something I haven’t ever used, product from a brand that I love and two products from brands that I was introduced to by Glamego and have come to like.

Are you happy with this month’s box? Let us know in your comments below.

Oh hey! Also, we are now on Facebook join us there. Your encouragement would mean a lot to us and do comment, people. We are opinionated and encourage opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...